CPI COMES IN BELOW EXPECTATIONS
Here's everything you need to know!
CPI was just released! Here's what you need to know:
- CPI for November came in at 7.1% (YoY) below expectations of 7.3%
- CPI for November came in at 0.1% (MoM) below expectations of 0.3%
- Core CPI for November came in at 6% (YoY) below expectations of 6.1%
- Core CPI for November came in at 0.2% (MoM) below expectations of 0.3%
Month-over-Month Inflation Each Month Over the Last 12 Months:
CPI by Category:
US Inflation over the last couple of months (CPI YoY)
October 2021: +6.2%
January 2022: +7.5%
— StockMKTNewz - Evan (@StockMKTNewz)
Dec 13, 2022
The Next CPI Release:
The next CPI report will be released on January 12th at 8:30 AM ET
Watch out for Jerome Powell and the FOMC tomorrow:
- The FOMC will raise rates by x bps at 2PM ET tomorrow
- Jerome Powell will have a press conference following the FOMC rate hike decision starting at 2:30PM ET
About Bullish Rippers
I start posting at 6AM on Monday and don't stop until 8PM on Friday. My free recap of the week goes out every Saturday ... I spend all day every day looking at the news, so you don't have to.
You can always see the moves I make and what individual stocks I own on my Savvy Trader Portfolio.